Friday, June 3, 2011

Diaper Deal for Everyone!

Diaper Deal of the Century thanks to a good friend!

I've been super excited about my diaper deals at Publix, but I don't get them all the time so when it does come around I stockpile and we have tons of them laying around, but this is a deal all the time without wondering if my diapers will last until the next sale. But the diapers I found with coupons are the same price as the ones through Amazon all the time, without coupons! Go figure!


Since, I am moving to Texas, I've been a little worried that I wouldn't be able to find as many deals on diapers since they don't have a Publix in TX. But with this they will just ship it to your house for free!

 Go here to sign up for Amazon Mom. With that I found Luvs diapers on sale (all the time) for 11 cents a piece for size 3 and 13 cents a piece for size 4...that's equivalent to $10 and $11 dollars for a box of diapers. They ship to you for free either once a month or every other month!

No comments:

Post a Comment