Friday, June 24, 2011

Ground Beef $1.25 a lb!!!

This morning I was on my way to WinnDixie to buy some of the Ground Beef for $2.49 a lb, but I stopped at Sweetbay first to buy a ham for Sunday's dinner. While at Sweetbay I was just checking out the meat prices. 

I found a sign for an unadvertised deal on ground beef for $1.49 a lb.  Which is a great deal! Anything under $2 for ground beef is a good deal.

Sweetbay takes competitor coupons, and there was a WinnDixie coupon in the ad this week for $5 off your next purchase of $30. 

So I bought $30 worth of ground beef and used my $5 off coupon. I was able to get about 21 pounds for $25 making it about $1.25 a lb. Time to stock up. If I were you and you already had a good stockpile, I would take a break from shopping and buy your budget of ground beef. This is the first time in 3 years I have seen it this low. Buy as much as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment