Sunday, June 5, 2011

New Coupon Book Coming Soon

I am almost finished writing a book about coupons. Almost everything you would learn in a class is included in this book. My goal is for someone who knows practically nothing about coupons to be able to pick it up and easily learn how to save tons of money every week on their grocery bill.

This is where I need some help.

The book is about 45 pages long. I need someone who doesn't know a lot about coupons, but would like to learn, to read it and let me know what they think. It's still a little rough, but I want to know if I have accomplished my goal. I also would like someone who could do this in just a few days.

I'm looking for one to three people to do this and give me their feedback on it.

If this is something that interests you please email me at gotcouponsblog@yahoo.com and tell me why you think you are the perfect person to do this.

Thanks ahead of time.

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment