Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Great Walmart Deals

Hey, I just scored 8 Johnson & Johnson First aid kits, 6 REach Floss, 6 Travel Advils, 9 bars of ivory soap, a Father's Day present ($5.43), 2 baby hats, corn syrup, marshmallows, lemon pepper seasoning all for $1.57!

Here's the scoop.

There is a blinkie $3.00/2 any JOhnson and Johnson product--the first aid kits in teh travel section are only 97 cents

There is a coupon for $2.50/2 REach products in SS 4-10 (I think)--the floss is only 88 cents.

I found peelies for $2.00 off Advil 50 count or smaller--the 10 count by the registers is only $1.74 ea

In the May P&G there is a coupon for $1 off Ivory soap. The 3 pack is only 97 cents.

Waalaa....I used the overage to pay for my other stuff! If there wasn't any tax I would have only paid  47 cents....$1.10 was just tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment