Thursday, December 2, 2010

Winn Dixie Weekly Ad 12/1-12/7

This isn't the whole ad, but this is really all I would get there.

Go to http://www.hotcouponworld.com/ and use their coupon database to find the printables. OR go to http://www.southernsavers.com/ to see the full ad with links to printable coupons.

BOGO DEALS

Fast Fixin Chicken Nuggets, 26-36 oz, at $6.99 ($3.49)
$1 off printable

(Makes it $2.49 ea or $1.25 a pound if you get at least a 32 oz bag.)

State Fair Corn Dogs, 13.3-16 oz, at $3.99 ($1.99)
$1 off RP 9-12 or printable

(Makes it $0.99 ea)

Hormel chili or Tamales, 15 oz, at $2.99 ($1.49)
$1.50 off Hormel stew, hash, spam or chili, from SS 10-31

(Makes it FREE)

Dinty Moore Beef stew or Dumplings, 24 oz, at $2.99 ($1.49)
$1.50 off from SS 10-31

(Makes it FREE)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks! I hardly ever look at WD ads but will go in to get the Hormel & Dinty Moore now that you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hardly ever go either, but for some reason just thought I would check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie - you know I still prefer WinnDixie -- but somehow I missed the Dinty Moore and Chili! I'll have to stop by this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok -- i don't have the Dinty moore or chili coupons? :( -- must be a regional thing, because i have like 4 SS inserts from 10/31!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have the Dinty Moore/Hormel q's either. I have several SS 10-31 inserts. Gonna miss out on this deal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess they got the Dinty Moore coupons somewhere else. They weren't in any of my inserts either.

    ReplyDelete