Thursday, December 2, 2010

Publix Weekly AD 12/2-12/8

This is not the full ad. To see the full ad and the printable coupon links go here

BOGO Deals

Green Giant Canned Veggies at $1.29 (.64)
.50/2 from SS 10-24

(Makes it 40 cents)

Krusteaz Cookie MIx at $2.19 ($1.09)
$1 off from SS 10-10

(Makes it 9 cents)

Idahoan Mashed Potates at $1 (.50)
.50/1 from SS 11-14
(Make sit FREE)

Edy's Ice Cream at $5.29 (2.64)
$1 off Target printable
(Makes it $1.64 ea)

Cole's Garlic Bread
.55/1 store coupon from Winter family Savings Booklet
.50/1 printable
(Makes it 30 cents ea)

Farm Rich Cheese Sticks at $6.99 ($3.49)
$1 off store coupon from All the Trimmings booklet
$1 off printable
(Makes it $1.50 ea)

Regular Deals
Kraft Stove Top Stuffing at .99 ea
$1/2 printable manufacture coupon
.50/2 Target printable coupon
(Makes it .25 ea)

Sundown Vitamins
$3 off store coupon in Green ad flyer
$1 off from RP 11-7
(Makes it FREE plus overage)
*Watch restrictions on Green flyer coupon--I think it is 120 ct or more.

7 comments:

  1. Hi I was wondering what ss means? And can u print the Krusteaz Cookie MIx 1.00 off coupon off the computer or do u have to get it from Sundays news-paper? Thanks Crystal Crystalclear121212@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SS is SmartSource (in the Sunday paper)
    I would like to know about the Krusteaz Cookie coupon too. I found a .55 off coupon at Krogers this week and they had them for .99. I got 2 of them. I want to go back and get more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u!!!! :)Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to know about printing the ss and rp coupons also ... 4 times so far this week I have gone digging fr coupons and apparantly our paper didn't have the ones I wanted.
    Coreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. SS stands for Smart Source--the numbers after it would be the date those inserts came in Sunday's paper.

    If you ever need a coupon and you don't know where to find it go to www.hotcouponworld.com and use the coupon database. They list all internet coupons, newspaper coupons, home mailers, books, magazines, blinkies, peelies...all kinds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey - Jamie - 2 things.
    1. I found some Krusteaz coupons in my Publix in the aisle on a peelie pad! (-$1)
    2. What do you know about Groupon??? i might be interested, but don't understand it. I tried to register, but they had some problem with their site... asked me to come back later! Let me know what YOU know! :) THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heads up... Winn Dixie - next weeks "special deal" includes GAIN laundry detergent.

    ReplyDelete