Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wet Your appetite for next weeks list (Starts tomorrow)

This is what I'll get, and what I'll pay...see if you can figure out how. I'll give details when I actually clip my coupons.

I used http://www.southernsavers.com/

Buitoni Pasta for 19 cents
Ball Park Franks for  95 cents
Progresso Soup 65 cents
Green Giant Veggies 39 cents
Hunts Tomatoes 46 cents
Wish Bone Dressing Money Maker
Kelloggs Cereal 50 cents (I have a coupon for $1 off fruit WYB 2)
Cole's Garlic Bread 90 cents
Nutter Butter 1.50 ea
Dentyne Gum 14 cents
Perdue Chicken Breast .99 pound
Armour Meatballs 1.95 ea
Progresso Beans 42 cents
Betty Crocker Brownie Mix 50 cents
Hunts Tomato Sauce 8 cents
Gerber Graduates 57 cents
Uncle Ben's Rice Money Maker (I think)
Sargento Cheese FREE
Pillsbury Crescent Rolls 1.00 ea
Pillsbury Sweet Moments Money Maker (Because I bought previous)
Stougger's Meals 50 cent (I t hink)
Green Giant Frozen Veggies 50 cents
Simply Orange Juice 2.00
Athenos Greek Yogurt FREE

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the details - looks quite impressive!

    ReplyDelete